26 avr. 2011

Back It Up

Enjoy this song. I know I do. It's a remake of a classic '95 house jam by Robyn S:


I love the build section at 2 min.



So my Hawaii trip was pretty awesome. I didn't start off on a great note seeing as I had to work till 11:15 the night before I had a 7am flight from Denver to Dallas. But after dealing with the travel and exhaustion, I was happy to arrive in the sunny humid climate of the mellowest place I think i've ever been to. We had some great sushi at the meet and greet the first night too.

The next day I went ziplining with a pretty good crew of alcatel people. There were 8 ziplines that were progressively longer and steeper that went back and forth over this canyon. Overall a good time.

The next day was the team-building day. Somehow, I got sick between the hours of 9am and 1pm and could not participate. Go figure. I proceeded to sit in the sun and then get a haircut.

Tuesday me and my dad went with the surfing group to try that out. I would say that even though snow>ocean, I was glad I tried it. I have an interest to try it again but with a shorter board. The 10ft+ learners board that they had us on was good for a first time go, but ended up being more work to paddle out and to turn around to catch waves. My legs were also rubbed raw by sliding up and down the board to turn it. My weak ass skin was not ready for that.

Wednesday, we rented a jeep and drove around the island to Hana. We did the route the opposite way that they recommended so we could cut out the traffic issues. Good choice. And we were able to stop at the 7 pools and hike up to see all of them plus this huge 300ft+ waterfall at the top of the trail. Truly epic. The hike led us through 3 different climates (one of which was a bamboo forest. really cool.). Definately the best thing we did in HI. And the radio station that we listened to most of the way was just steady rockin some island reggae jams. Made for a good relaxing drive.

Thursday we didn't do anything. Just sat around/in the sun until the flight at night. Which was a major pain. We got into dallas at 5am friday morning.


I was happy to be in the muggy and not sunny D-town for easter cause I got to spend time with the family as well as a few friends.



Coming back up to Vail after the Hawaii part especially has been really hard. The weather sucks and the mountain is closed so I can't use the fresh snow that keeps falling. I'm honestly ready for the summer season to roll in.

Now to find a job so I can sustain myself. Good luck to me!




This last song I'll post is a Really deep trance track. Kinda describes the melancholy of the season. And it's dedicated to miss L.A. (who I still think about far too much for somebody I don't even know how to contact).

Eighties Ghost (AVB Mashup) - Deepsky VS Yilmaz Altanhan

Aucun commentaire: