5 juin 2011

Teva Games


I really like this video despite how messed up it is.

I admittedly haven't really watched too much of the teva games this weekend, but what I have seen has been pretty cool. I've preferred sleeping and sitting around. But in my defense, I did make the trek down to Denver for my friend Jason's last art show. That always takes it out of me. But now I can say I have some original art in my house that isn't mine. This is a turning point in my life.

I have a few songs to post before I head down to the games to see if I can come up on some more swag. Then off to the Ritz for another boring afternoon of much more not-parking than parking.



First song I kinda stumbled upon last night while looking for some info on Adrian Lux. I have recently remembered how much I like all of the tracks I've heard from him and was interested to know more. By the way, you're listening to Teenage Crime by him if you hit play on the embedded video.

So this one is called Can't Sleep. It takes a little bit from the original, but marcus schossow has created a really intricate synth line that is insanely great. The only problem that I can find with the track is that it isn't blended really all that well. Its like having a super good idea and not being able to make it 100% relate-able. Whatever, it's still awesome. Enjoy.
Can't Sleep (Marcus Schossow Remix) - Adrian Lux




And for something completely different, check out this ridiculously mellow version of the Jess Mills (might know her from the song Fighting Fires by Breakage) track, Vultures. Thanks to MJ Cole for coming through for me again.
Vultures (MJ Cole Remix) - Jess Mills

I've been listening to a pandora station called MJ Cole radio at the ritz when it's really dead and I've decided that I'm going to own a lounge sometime in my life. It'll be close to a club but more chill. And will have only classy-looking drinks. And will have fishtanks for walls. And will play drum&bass stuff that's more chill and lounge-y. And it will be called "Undefined."

Enjoy your day and get out and bike or something!

Aucun commentaire: